Friday, July 11, 2008

Angie's First Post

I don't think this email was intended to be a post, but I'll post it for Angie. 

I can't believe jess gave you my email address....I read your blog... a total figment of your imagination.
I by the way I haven't even heard of what you are doing for jessamy's bday but it better be the best day ever.
Anyways there was no mention of Kinks human size poop that he took in your blog...if he does another one I will take a pic for you. Kinks has found another hiding spot behind the baby's bed. Both the cats try to keep there distance from Kahlel...I think he is a little loud for them. But they are all about Karin though he is not quite as fond of them; I think he does have a soft spot for Simba though. I think Kinks might be depressed because he doesn't seem to eat as much as Simba. I have been doing to cups a day as you suggested not the one cup so maybe that has something to do with it. Anyways don't mean to interrupt your party planning for jess.... talk to you later.

No comments: