Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 3 in Ferndale

The lions are adapting quickly to their temporary home here in the small little town of Ferndale. We think they like the quiet deadend lane location with bunches of birds to watch. Their favorite spot is on the second story deck - rain or shine. We have a towel handy to dry them off when they decide to come back in the house.

I weighed them in today. Kink is 21 pounds while Simba is a svelt 20 pounds. I've considered using them as free weights but I don't want to put my back out. They are wonderful cats and very entertaining.

Jason was correct when he said Kink prefers men. I have a picture of Kink sitting on Rick's lap that I will try to post. If I'm unsuccessful, I'll let Jason post it. On day 2 Kink just hopped up on Rick's lap like he knew him for years.

I will post updates on a daily basis, when possible. Our goal is to keep the Lions healthy, happy and loved until they return home.

No comments: